Our Jamaican Wildcrafted Sea Moss comes from the warm, fresh waters of the Caribbean. Our Sea Moss is packed full of 92 of the 102 minerals needed for healthy body function.
Ingredients: Filtered Purified Water & Wildcrafted Jamaican Sea Moss.
Directions: Take 1 Tbsp of Sea moss 1-2 times a day. Keep Refrigerated. Sea moss can be consumed alone or mixed in your favorite drink, tea, coffee, soup, meals!
Great for babies, children and elderly persons.
Our Sea Moss aids in the following: Suppresses Appetite, Regulates Thyroid, Weight Loss, Post-Partum Recovery, Digestive Issues, Constipation, Nervous Conditions, Blood Sugar Regulation, Blood Pressure Regulation, Detox & More.
Metaphysical Uses of our Wildcrafted Sea Moss: All healing work, to invoke the higher self, energy and strength for a healing journey.
Read More On The Top 10 Benefits of our Wildcrafted Sea Moss
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Here are just a few examples of what the thyroid is responsible for:
Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat.
Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus.
Increases the growth rate of young children.
Plays a major role in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep.
Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function.
Regulates menstrual cycle.
Controls cholesterol levels.
The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
2) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. After food is consumed, our metabolism is responsible for 3 functions.
Converting food into energy for cellular functions
Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells
Discarding waste after enough food has been processed for the above mentioned conversions.
3) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4) Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5) Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6) Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. For the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities. For female who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
9) Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities.
10) Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
This is not an FDA Approved Medicine. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with your physician before starting any nutritional supplements, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.