Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Jamaican/Haitian Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Black Pepper, Lavender, Cedarwood, Peppermint, Rosemary & Frankincense Essential Oils *All Organic
This Jamaican Herbal Hair Oil is a family recipe that has been passed down from generations to generations. Regular use of this oil will make your hair healthy, promote hair growth and prevent breakage as well as premature graying.
When it comes to healthy hair, oiling plays a very crucial role. This process provides strength and protection allowing the hair to grow full and thick.
Our Jamaican Herbal Hair Oil will not only regrow your hair but prevent your hair from breaking from the beginning!
Head massage is very relaxing as well as beneficial. It elevates your mood, helps you get rid of your headache, if it is there, and improves circulation to the hair follicles. When you massage then blood flows to the hair cells which means the growth of healthier hair out of your scalp.
What are the benefits of using Our Jamaican Hair Growth Oil?
- Stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
- Protects scalp from infections, dandruff etc.
- Moisturizes dry hair.
- Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair.
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Slows down hair loss.
- Increases blood circulation to scalp
- Reduces hair thinning and balding
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!
- SCALP APPLICATION: Apply a few drops to the scalp in various places on scalp using the dropper and massage into the scalp. Leave on for 20-30 minutes (or longer if you can) and then wash hair normally.
- HAIR PROTECTION: After washing, apply to damp hair on the ends by placing a few drops into your hand, rubbing your hands together, and then applying to the ends of your hair, working your way up as you go. You only need a few drops! You can then style your hair as you normally would.
- STYLING and DEFRIZZING: Place a few drops onto your hands, rub your hands together and then lightly comb your fingers through your hair, careful to not focus on just one area. Start with a tiny amount and build from there.